Tuesday 28 August 2018

Bring Back My Pack

Today I have a layout using one of my favourite paper packs -More Magical!  It’s a
 retake of the Magical Paper Pack that was super popular!  It’s very Disney-esque, but also 
great for all kinds of scrapbook pages!  


My friend Meghan and I did the Walk for Arthritis and I wanted to document the event.  The blue paper in the More Magical pack was a perfect fit for the blue and white Arthritis Society logo!  And the starry paper was great for the "walk star" goodies I saved from the event!  Meghan and I both live with rheumatoid arthritis, and this was a great way to raise money and give back!



The More Magical paper pack and coordinating cardstock and stamp are available for a limited time, while supplies last.  I am planning on using it for some Disney pics that I have from our trip to Disneyland TEN YEARS AGO!  I hope that makes you feel better if you are someone who is chronically "behind" on their scrapbooking!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!