Sunday 2 November 2014

Lucky 5 with Studio J!

I am so excited that this month studio J layouts are $5!!!  If you are a Project Life style scrapper this is a great way to get perfectly sized 3x4 photos by the sheet - no cropping necessary!!  I use Studio J to print my odd size photos - including Instagram photos in 2x2 or 4x4 - and also when I have a lot of photos I want printed on high quality paper!  If you are a digital scrapper - there are many great layouts to choose from, or create your own with the  many individual elements available.

Here I have twenty four 3x4 photos on one $5.00 layout!


As you can see, I have a ton of photos from our trip to Vegas, and I want to scrap them using Picture My Life products!  This makes it very simple!!  I also will be printing some of my instagram photos in a square format.

If you want to give digital scrapping a try - this is a great time - here is the first layout I 
have ever done that is completely digital!


Quick and easy!!




As an added bonus, there is a great contest that will add even more value!
  1. Studio J® layouts are available for $5 throughout the month.
  2. Every fifth Studio J print order will include a Close To My Heart accessory totalling $5 or more.
  3. Five lucky winners will receive a “golden ticket” in their Studio J print order good for one FREE D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors™.
  4. Five entrants of the Close To My Heart Facebook contest will be chosen after the campaign has ended. They must have marked their new Studio J layout with the hashtag #ctmhlucky5 during November in order to receive one FREE D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors.
  5. Five entrants of the Close To My Heart Instagram contest will be chosen after the campaign has ended. They must have marked their new Studio J layout with the hashtag #ctmhlucky5 during November in order to receive one FREE D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors.
Check out Studio J HERE, and see just how easy it is to get great photos and great layouts!  

Happy Day, everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!