Wednesday 31 December 2014

January SOTM Blog Hop

Happy New Year!!  Thanks for joining us for the January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  This month we have 61 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their artwork using January's Stamp of the Month -"This Moment"! This lovely set of 12 stamps is yours for only $5.00 with a purchase of just $50.00!





If you have come from checking out JUSTINE'S  wonderful artwork, you are on the right track!  The Hop is a great big circle, so if you get lost, please go to Melinda's Blog, and you will find the full list of bloggers! 







For my creation this month, I used the stamp set to create a Valentine card using the Heartstrings paper pack (in the Seasonal Expressions Idea Book) and this awesome stamp set!  I love the XOXO stamp - I used it to create a background paper with Whisper ink that I then overstamped with Cranberry ink!


I added a little bit of bling by using Black Shimmer Trim and one of our newest embellishments, Stuck on you Puffies.  This card is simple, quick and easy - yet 
perfect for sharing the love with someone special!

Now you can hop on over to WENDY'S blog and 
check out what awesome artwork she 
has created to for this hop!  

Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the January SOTM is only available until January 31st!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!






10 comments:

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!