Tuesday 6 October 2015

Hop Along with Holiday Expressions!


Welcome to the Holiday Expressions Blog Hop!  If you are like me, and love the holidays of fall and winter, this is the hop for you! Close to My Heart consultants have created some amazing artwork from products now available in the Holiday Expressions catalogue!  If you have come from LAUREN'S BLOG, you are in the right place.  The hop is great big circle, but if you lose your place, please go to MELINDA'S blog for the complete list of participating consultants!  Now onto the artwork!!

The Nevermore collection is completely adorable and just waiting for all your Halloween layouts and projects!  I used it to create a layout of my son:



I also used the Cricut Artiste cartridge for the skeleton, and the new Artistry cartridge for the title.
The Ink Blot stamp set was a great way to age the circles and to make them seem just a little bit spookier!



There are so many great new products in the Holiday Expressions Idea Book! This catalogue is available online HERE, or from your Close to My Heart Consultant!  Products are only available for a limited time, so shop now!

Thanks for stopping by!  Now please hop on on over to TERRIE'S BLOG, to see what she has created for your inspiration!


10 comments:

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!