Tuesday 21 August 2018

Back doing what I LOVE!

It has been a long time since I have written a blog post.  I took a bit of a hiatus from my crafty life.  I spent a lot of time working-at work and at home.   I did some quilting, but very little papercrafting, and completed almost no pages for my scrapbooks.  My photos stayed on my phone.

But I have discovered that not having a creative outlet is not great for my well being.  I am grumpier, less focused - and there is a lot less joy in my life. I watch too much TV and mindlessly eat too much crappy food.  I have less gratitude for the amazing life I have.  And I missed it, that creative time, that art making.


So I am back doing what I love.  Scrapbooking.  Memorykeeping. Storytelling.  It's my happy place.  Photos, stories, and all that paper goodness!  I'm excited again.  It's a good feeling, and one I hope to share.  This is a place to share what I am creating, and to offer suggestions to help you on your creative journey. I will also let you know what products I am using, in case you are interested.  I will try not to hard sell - that's not really who I am, anyway, but I do love Close to My Heart products, so I will be talking about them, too.  Thanks for checking this out- I hope you will come back again.  In the meantime, I have some crafting to do!




1 comment:

  1. Being creative is one of the best vibrations - have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!