Tuesday 16 October 2018

Autumn is Awesome!

One of things I love best about living on Vancouver Island is the amazing fall weather and the colours that autumn brings!  This last week has been clear, sunny and warm- and perfect weather for getting outside and enjoying all that nature has to offer.  This past weekend, my love Mark and I went to visit Butchart Gardens - an internationally renowned garden built on an old quarry.  It is beautiful all year round, but I had never visited in the fall.  It was incredible!

Of course, many photos were taken, and luckily I have the Grateful Heart paper pack and embellishments on hand to scrap a few of those photos!



This paper is so perfect for fall photos of all kinds!  This layout came together quickly and easily!



If you would like to purchase this lovely paper and coordinating embellishments, please click HERE - the full kit also has downloadable instructions to make three double layouts, if you need a little creative inspiration!

Hope you enjoyed this little taste of our Vancouver Island fall!  Get outside and enjoy - and don't forget to take some photos!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!