Saturday 13 October 2018

Hostess with the Mostest!

One of the best things about being a hostess for your own Close to My Heart Gathering is having the opportunity to purchase special Hostess Only stamp sets!  



One of my favourites from this catalogue is called Craftermath!



I had fun making cards with this stamp and there are several hostess only stamps that you can choose with the rewards you earn by hosting a gathering!



You can even choose items at 50% - like this amazing Workspace Wonder Bundle!


Check out the rewards you can earn!


Contact me to arrange to host your own CTMH Gathering!  Prefer an Online Gathering?  I can help you host that as well!  Check HERE for all the details - and Host a party in October that reaches the third level of Hostess Rewards or higher, and you’ll get a FREE Holiday Sparkle Cut Above® card kit —    an added value of $39 that you can receive at no additional cost to you!                           If you haven’t booked your October party yet, contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!