Sunday 2 February 2014

Take a Balloon Ride. . .

I have a great new paper line that I LOVE called Balloon Ride, and I couldn't figure out how to use it!  I knew it would be great for my chorus photos ( I used to sing with the City of Gardens Chorus - Sweet Adelines!) but our costumes are bright red and it just didn't work!  So I went to my fall back - when all else fails - convert to black and white!  It enables me to use any photos with any paper!  I love that!

Here is the result!



 I have to say - although I rarely like photos of myself - I really love the one of me taken while I was singing - pure joy is what I feel when I sing and I feel like this pic reflects that!


And of course, it wouldn' be chorus without a little ( or a lot!) of  BLING!!



All supplies are from the NEW Close to My Heart Catalogue available as of February 1ST!

Happy Day!
Jacquelin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!