Friday 7 March 2014

Here comes Peter Cottontail!

It is just the beginning of Lent but spring is in the air so I thought I would get ahead and make a layout for photos of our annual egg hunt!  Even though my kids are Tweens and teens, they still love a hunt for chocolate eggs on Easter morning!!

 
 
This layout uses Lollydoodle paper and the Happy Easter  B1423 stamp set!

There is space for one 4x4 and two 2x2 photos, and you could add more!



I love the bright colours and the sweet bunny, and the white daisy ink has become a favourite to use on layouts!

What are your Easter traditions?  Do you scrap your traditions?  As my kids get older I am trying to make an effort to make some pages before those special family events become less important!!  I would love to hear about YOUR Spring traditions!

Happy Day everyone!
Jacquelin

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!