Monday 11 August 2014

A Crush on "My Crush"

Today I want to share a  couple of cards I made using the "My Crush" products
 in the new Idea Book 
 (check it out online by clicking the link!).

Originally designed as a Smash Book type product, I took mine apart so I could use the awesome pages with the Assortment Pack for a variety of projects like pages, cards and a mini book.

Here is a photo with samples of pages contained in the book:



And here is what is contained in the Assortment pack:



Here is the first of the cards:


 I used a page from the book (pink) for the base, and layered some of the elements from the Assortment pack along with a stamp set called You Mean the World to Me (B1467).  I used the same process for the second card - both were quick and super easy to put together!


And I have a ton of products still to use on a scrapbook page or two, and hopefully a mini book!

Stay tuned for more later this week from this adorable collection!

Happy Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!