Tuesday 5 August 2014

A little bit of summer Merry!

I know it is August, so I cannot even use the Christmas in July idea, but I am loving the Snow Haven Paper Pack from the new Idea Book!  It is wintery, and even for an Island girl like me, who rarely sees snow, it is fun to use for winter and Christmas themed projects!  Right now I am working on cards for Christmas 
(which doesn't mean I will actually send them- lol!).

SnowHaven has a great Workshop on the Go kit (Find it here!) that comes with supplies and instructions to make 5 each of 3 different card designs.



 I chose to make 3 each of the included card ideas, and then used the leftovers plus a few scraps
from the larger Paper Pack (here) for a few more projects. 
 First, the included card designs:




Everything you need is included (except your own ink - event the stamp set is provided!)- just follow the cutting guide and you can have 15 cards ready in about an hour or so ( depending on your crafting experience!).  Easy and fun!  

I wanted to play a bit, so I made 9 cards and then a couple of extra projects:



For these I used an additional stamp set - it is a Hostess only set from the new Idea Book called Be Jolly!
(If you want one of your own, please contact me to arrange a gathering where you can earn free products!)
I also used a 6x6 inch square from two additional papers from the paper pack top complete these and
 one more little project which I will be posting here tomorrow - so check back -
 it is really cute and fun - I promise!!

Happy Day everyone!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!