Saturday 1 August 2015

Happy August!

I am so happy to welcome August - because along with some vacation time, there are a whole host of sneak peeks to share, and some brand new products to get my creativity flowing!

First - a new Cricut cartridge called Artistry! Perfect for scrapbooks and cards, it comes with the newest colours of cardstock and 3 great coordinating stamp sets! See it here and order yours today!


Also available is a new collection called Zoe:


Love this versatile collection - watch for a blog post later this week to see some layouts I have done with this!

Check back later today for a fresh post that features the August Stamp of the Month called Framed - I used some of the collections that are still available, but only for a few  more short weeks!  A new Annual Inspirations and Holiday Expressions will be available beginning September 1!  So stay tuned for all the details on some great new products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!