Wednesday 12 August 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #120

I am on vacation from work, and sticking close to home this year.  That means time to play in  my scrap room and do some challenges that I don't often have time to do when I am at work full time!

Today's challenge is the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #120 - here is the sketch:


It is a great sketch - clean and simple, and although I initially was thinking a card, I thought I would use it for a layout instead!  Here is my finished project - I am slowly (very slowly) working my way through all of my New York adventure photos!


Still loving the Zoe paper and embellishments!  Check out the challenge HERE, and try it out!


7 comments:

  1. I love this layout! It has all the right touches - including the handwritten journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. The arrow washi tape border really grounds the photos to the page. Thanks for playing in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! Great combination of embellishments! I may have to borrow this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous layout, I love how all the arrow elements combine to make this page striking and interesting. Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the sketch for a layout - love it. Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Great colors and awesome translation of the sketch to a page! Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

    Linda
    DT ACSH
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!