Tuesday 1 September 2015

A New Month and TWO New Idea Books!

Welcome September!  For me it is the season of crafting - I love the autumn holidays - Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas just around the corner!  And Close to My Heart has released TWO brand new idea books filled to the brim with crafty goodness!

The Annual Inspirations Idea Book is our yearly catalogue - so many great products to choose from and so many wonderful new paper lines and even a new Instalife line that is completely adorable!!



Our Holiday Expressions book is full of seasonal offerings that are ready for all of your fall and winter paper crafting!  I LOVE everything!  Please check out both catalogues online HERE!


If you are in Victoria area, please come and check out my Open House on September 19 - lots of  opportunity to see all the new products, enter my giveaways, and book your own in person or online gathering!  Let me show you and your friends how to make the most of these great new products!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!