Tuesday 1 September 2015

Welcome September- SOTM Blog Hop

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my blog and to the September edition of the Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month blog hop!




This month many creative CTMH consultants from Canada, the US and Australia and New Zealand have created some amazing artwork with the Paper Garden stamp set!

If you have come from LORI'S blog, you are in the right place.  The hop is a big circle, but if you get lost, please head back to MELINDA'S BLOG, and you will find a list of all the hoppers!


This beautiful set with nine stamps is perfect for cards, pages and mixed media like art journals!

I opted to create a Bokeh effect sympathy card using this lovely set:


I used the colour palette and papers from the Zoe paper pack - so versatile for many uses!  There are many more creative uses of this stamp set ahead!  If you would like to purchase this set, it is available in the month of September only for $6.00 CAD with your purchase of $50.  Please contact your CTMH consultant or go here for more information.

Now please hop on to NANCY'S blog for more ideas on how to use this beautiful set!  And thanks for joining us for the September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the Zoe colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft card- the bokeh effect works well with that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful -- I love this technique. Your color combination is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eally like your card. guess i will learn the bokeh effect, it looks so pretty with this stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Jacquelin! LOVE it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and you used one of my favorite sentiment stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Great colors, so soft and calming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I will have to try this technique... Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!