Thursday 11 October 2018

Finally time to Create!


I have finally had some time to play with this month's special Holiday Sparkle Kit - love me some shaker cards!  And so simple and easy to put together- plus an adorable Christmas stamp set, as well.




It comes with everything you need to make 12 cards and embellished envelopes, and you have the option to purchase the stamp set if you like!




The non traditional colours are fun, and I love the easy peasy foam and acetate to make the shaker cards!  I have always loved them and with this kit they are so quick and simple!



This set is only available until the end of October.  It is only $39.00 plus tax and shipping, or $51.00 with the cute stamp set!  Check out all the details on my website - here !


Thanks for checking out my blog!  I can't wait to show you some more of 
our new products, so stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!