Thursday 18 October 2018

Getting Ready for Christmas with 'Tis the Season!

It seems like it is a long way away, but Christmas will soon be here!  I have been trying to get ahead by prepping some layouts ahead of time- ready to pop some photos in!

For a traditional look, 'Tis the Season can't be beat!  It's lovely green and red colours and beautiful patterns are perfect for just about any holiday photo or card!

I have started with a couple of simple and easy layouts for holiday photos:



In addition to the 'Tis The Season paper pack, coordinating cardstock and complements, I also used the CTMH Cricut Flower Market cartridge.


With this collection, you will be ready for all those Christmas photos in no time at all!  I hope you will check out the links to get all the details on these great products for your Christmas crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!