Tuesday 21 January 2014

Project Life 2.0

Last year I started doing more scrapping in the style of Project Life.  Using those adorable 3x4 and 4x6 cards made getting pages done quick and easy!  Not to mention helping me to get through the sheer quantity of photos that a camerasaurus ( my son's word!) like myself takes!

But what else can you do with those cards?  CTMH has a new line of fun cards called Picture My Life that come a number of different styles.  I chose the Surf's Up collection, because I have a ton of summer/ beach/lake photos that need attention.  But I also wanted to use the cards on my regular layouts as well.

Here is a layout I did using primarily cards, a 9x9 piece of patterned paper, and cardstock.


It was fun, fast and easy!  I also used my Cricut, which more and more is becoming a staple in layout design.

Here is the Picture My Life pack I used:


And three other available sets:  (There are 8 in total)




Have you tried this style of scrapping?  What do you think?  Enquiring minds want to know!  Leave a comment and let me know if you would try it, or how you are already incorporating it into your scrapbooking!

Happy Day!
Jacquelin



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments - they help me make this blog better! Thanks!